7-Day Discovery Call Challenge
- Day 1
- Start Here
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
Automation Tool Set-up Part 1
Take Action: Day 1 Homework
- Choose an Email Autoresponder
April recommends: ONTRAPORT or Aweber for those that are just starting out.
(see likes below).
You do not have to go with the ones above. There are many excellent services out there. These are just 2 that April has personally used and LOVED. (There are many she tried and loathed)
- Set-Up your Email Marketing System
Going in there set up the basics... Watch the tutorials... Play around a little. Become familiar with it. Tomorrow you will need it 😉
A quick welcome note before we get started...
Take Action: Commit!
- Type "I'M IN" right now! In the comment box below let us know what type of results you hope to achieve by the end of the 7 days.
Commit to April, but more importantly, Make a commitment to yourself to complete ALL 7 days of this challenge!
- After you comment below Click the Day 1 Tab above to go to your first lesson.
Automation Tool Set-Up Part 2
Take Action: Day 2 Homework
- Give it a Name
This is very important. Come up with a unique name for you Discovery Call.
- Application? Yes or No?
Decide if you are going to have an application process in order to qualify prospect before getting on the phone with them.
- Online Scheduling System
Sign up for an online scheduling System of your choice.
April recommends and uses: Acuity Scheduling.
- Set-Up Appointment Type & Open Dates
Create the appointment and open up days in your calendar.
Bullet Proof Mindset
Take Action: Day 3 Homework
- Transformation You Provide - Determine what is the value of the transformation you provide your client. The value of the long term impact you have on their business, life, or health. How much is that worth to your client?
- Your Fees - Practice saying your fees out loud. Practice asking someone for that amount of money. *It is very important that this is spoken aloud.
- Stick Strategy - Set up your appointment reminder sequence in your email autoresponder
- Download - Sample email reminders >> HERE
Launching to Your Existing Community
Take Action: Day 4 Homework
- Be Seen- Let everyone you come in contact with know exactly what you do and who you serve.
- Friends and Family- Send a simple email to friends and family to let them know that this incredible opportunity is available for anyone that may know that fits your ideal client.
Email to Friends & Family
- List at Least 3 Businesses & 3 People who have the same target market and compliment what you do. Reach out to them
- Existing Email List- If you have an existing email list download and use the below 3 email sequence to encourage them to book a Discovery Call with you