7-Day Discovery Call Challenge
- Day 1
- Start Here
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- Day 6
- Day 7
Automation Tool Set-Up Part 1
Take Action: Day 1 Homework
- Choose an Email Autoresponder
April recommends: ONTRAPORT or Aweber for those that are just starting out.
You do not have to go with the ones above. There are many excellent services out there. These are just 2 that April has personally used and LOVED. (There are many she tried and loathed)
- Set-Up your Email Marketing System
Going in there set up the basics... Watch the tutorials... Play around a little. Become familiar with it. Tomorrow you will need it 😉
A quick welcome note before we get started...
Take Action: Commit!
- Type "I'M IN" right now! In the comment box below let us know what type of results you hope to achieve by the end of the 7 days.
Commit to April, but more importantly, Make a commitment to yourself to complete ALL 7 days of this challenge!
**Comment section was only available during live challenge
- After you comment below Click the Day 1 Tab above to go to your first lesson.
Automation Tool Set-Up Part 2
Take Action: Day 2 Homework
- Give it a Name
This is very important. Come up with a unique name for you Discovery Call.
- Application? Yes or No?
Decide if you are going to have an application process in order to qualify prospect before getting on the phone with them.
- Online Scheduling System
Sign up for an online scheduling System of your choice.
April recommends and uses: Acuity Scheduling.
- Set-Up Appointment Type & Open Dates
Create the appointment and open up days in your calendar.
Bullet Proof Mindset
Take Action: Day 3 Homework
- Transformation You Provide - Determine what is the value of the transformation you provide your client. The value of the long term impact you have on their business, life, or health. How much is that worth to your client?
- Your Fees - Practice saying your fees out loud. Practice asking someone for that amount of money. *It is very important that this is spoken aloud.
- Stick Strategy - Set up your appointment reminder sequence in your email autoresponder
- Download - Sample email reminders >> HERE
Launching To Your Existing Community
Take Action: Day 4 Homework
- Be Seen- Let everyone you come in contact with know exactly what you do and who you serve.
- Identify and Reach Out- Who do you know that may have the same target market as you? Who do you know that could possibly have a large network consisting of your ideal clients?
- Friends and Family- Send a simple email to friends and family to let them know that this incredible opportunity is available for anyone that may know that fits your ideal client.
Email to Friends & Family
- Existing Email List- If you have an existing email list download and use the below 3 email sequence to encourage them to book a Discovery Call with you
Take Action Day 5 Homework
- LIVE Video - Post a Facebook Live Video or Periscope
- Call to Action- Make sure you make a clear concise call to action during your live stream. Make sure the link is visible in the post or in the comment area (you need to tell them where they can find it).
What's working for April right now!
Take Action: Day 6 Homework
- Flow Chart- Download the quiz to discovery call flow chart >> HERE
- Quiz Software- Find one you Like. I use LEAD QUIZZES.
- Title the Quiz- Make sure you pick a title that will peak the interest of your ideal client.
- Questions- Come up with 6-10 Questions.
- Call to Action- On the result pages of the quiz. Make sure your CTA is strong.
- Drive Traffic to Quiz.
How to Have The Sales Conversation... and... Close it!
Take Action Now...
Join me and the hundreds of other entrepreneurs using the